Posts made by Maggie Rouman

Page: ()   1  2  3  4  5
Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> THE NEWS FORUM////MAKE SURE TO READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS -> Response Teams for Module 3
by Maggie Rouman - Thursday, January 14, 2016, 11:58 AM

Response Teams for Module 3

Moodle Powered

In Module 3 you will be working in response groups.

You will see your teams by scrolling down the Moodle Home Page.

Your individual grades do not depend on how well your team functions. However a team that communicates well creates a better learning experience.

It is essential that everyone have their discussion prompt posted no later than Wednesday. (Earlier is much better.) 

If you will not be able to participate early in the week, tell your group now.  Prompt communication is essential. We can tell you from experience: If you disappear without a word, you will drive your teammates CRAZY!

Keep in mind:

• You do not have to work together in real time (synchronously).
  • You do not have to collaborate on prompt development. 
  • However you are depending on each other to be willing participants in the forum discussion you create.
  • Do your best to post your discussion prompt early in the week.
  • Once your teammate posts a prompt, respond!

Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> THE NEWS FORUM////MAKE SURE TO READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS -> Switch from Internet Explorer to Chrome or Firefox While Using Moodle
by Maggie Rouman - Thursday, January 14, 2016, 11:56 AM

I strongly advise that you switch from Internet Explorer (I.E) to Chrome or Firefox while using Moodle. Internet Explorer does not allow you to use the basic editing and linking tools needed to compose messages and create hyperlinks. 

Working in Moodle presents new challenges.

Working in Moodle with I.E. can be confusing. 

Remember to ask questions in the Moodle Help Desk.

~ Maggie

Page: ()   1  2  3  4  5
Skip Navigation

Navigation