Discussions started by Maggie Rouman

Page:  1  2  3  ()
Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> Peer Review of surveys and quizzes -> Jennie's Moodle Chunking Quiz
by Maggie Rouman - Saturday, January 30, 2016, 8:14 PM

Jennie,

Wowwhat a treat to able to see the diference betwwn both quizzes. Which version did you prefer? I liked that I was able to see the correct answers at the end and that I had the opportunity to re attempt the quiz. Thank you for sharing!

Maggie@Chicago

Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> THE NEWS FORUM////MAKE SURE TO READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS -> Module 5 is Now Open--Back to D2L!
by Maggie Rouman - Friday, January 29, 2016, 12:35 AM

Midterm: We're half way there. It goes fast, doesn't it? (If you haven't completed your Midterm Survey please do so now. You're feedback is much appreciated! I'll take your comments as formative feedback. I hope to use your ideas to make the course more effective.)

I am impressed by the group collaborations in Moodle the past two weeks. The teamwork experiences of Modules 3 & 4 give you a taste of the complex interactions, frustrations, and insights of working with your peers 'at a distance'. I hope the lessons learned will be incorporated into your professional practice. Let's say goodbye to Moodle for now. You can come back once the class is over and continue to play and examine all of Moodle's features. Moodle with be open to you for at least a year. In the meantime.... We're back in D2L!

~Maggie@Chicago

Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> Peer Review of surveys and quizzes -> Marnie's Poll
by Maggie Rouman - Thursday, January 28, 2016, 12:26 AM

Marnie, wonderful introduction to a very thought -provoking article. Next time consider hyperlinking it for easier access? Nice use of color! Interesting how most of chose the same response. Have you conisdered using polls in your classroom?

~Maggie@Chicago

Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> Peer Review of surveys and quizzes -> Tony's Poll
by Maggie Rouman - Thursday, January 28, 2016, 12:22 AM

Nice job, Tony! You provided a concise introduction  to a very thought provoking article. Next time make sure to hyperliink your article? It makes it easier for students to acess it. Interesting that we all chose accessibilty. I think there are common themes with all these polls. Do you use polls in your classroom, or can you now understand the benefits of using a poll?

Maggie@Chicago

Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> Peer Review of surveys and quizzes -> John's Poll
by Maggie Rouman - Wednesday, January 27, 2016, 11:58 PM

You provided a link to a very thought- provoking article. Maybe you might want to add a little more "meat" to the introduction of the article?  I liked how I was able to see everyone's responses at the end. It was interesting that flexibility was the most popular choice.

You provided 4 choices for the poll, however, the article has 8 reasons. Perhaps you should have considered more choices? Overall, well done!

~Maggie@Chicago

Page:  1  2  3  ()
Skip Navigation

Navigation