Picture of Craig Ahern
SimSchool Wow!
by Craig Ahern - Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 9:12 PM

Naomi. I took your quiz. The last question marked my response wrong even though I wrote exactly what was in the bullet. You might want to go back and make changes. I admit I was a little tired when I was taking the quiz. Aren't we all the little tired though.

Sincerely,

Craig

P.S. Sorry I jumped ship!

Picture of Naomi Orlovsky
Re: SimSchool Wow!
by Naomi Orlovsky - Thursday, October 18, 2012, 8:24 PM

Craig,

I'm sorry.  I can't really help you with this one.  My reports do not show that you even completed a test.  I do know that others who have taken my test did get them all correct and so did I when I checked it several times before publishing it.  I also cut and paste all of my answers directly, so I wouldn't make any typing errors.  Perhaps you were SUPER tired???

If you take the test again and still run into this problem again, please let me know.  Be sure to submit it, so I can see your report.  Thanks!

I hope you get some sleep soon!  :-)

Cheers!
Naomi O @ Wisconsin
Picture of Marie Cristobal
Re: SimSchool Wow!
by Marie Cristobal - Friday, October 19, 2012, 5:50 PM

Hi Naomi and Craig,
My report does not show anyone but Naomi taking quiz! Not sure why but I am researching it right now,
Stay well,
Marie
Dennis O'Connor
Teachers who take the tests don't leave a record
by Dennis OConnor - Saturday, October 20, 2012, 10:17 AM

Moodle doesn't store a teacher's score when they take a test.  

Moodle will only record the scores of registered students.  Since everyone is now registered as a teacher, their scores won't show up.

To test from the student point of view I've set up 'Chet Jones' a student account. If you log in as Chet you can take a quiz and it will leave a score in the gradebook. 

Dennis
Picture of Monica Goddard
SimSchool
by Monica Goddard - Monday, October 22, 2012, 4:36 PM

Naomi,

Sorry, I forgot to comment on your quiz. It was well done and I like that you used a variety of test questions.

I enjoyed the SimSchool, that would be a neat tool to use for online learning.

Monica@opfl