Picture of Craig Ahern
Making a quiz takes much time and patience!
by Craig Ahern - Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 8:43 PM

Wow! This is an activity I could not leave until the last minute. This activity definitely was time consuming. Learning where to type the questions when changes were made on the format (Multiple Choice, True and False and Fill in the Blank) was a challenge. I even took my own test and did not get the Fill in the appropriate response correctly.The program must have taken my exact words literally. This is surprising. I will need to back into the program and think about this response. Was every body else able to take my quiz.

Dennis O'Connor
Some video help!
by Dennis OConnor - Thursday, October 18, 2012, 10:47 AM

Craig,

This is a good overview tutorial of Moodle Quiz questions. Covers most of the popular forms.  Toward the end of this video they cover fill in the blanks types of quizzes.

Dennis
Picture of Euchay Horsman
Re: Some video help!
by Euchay Horsman - Saturday, October 20, 2012, 8:31 PM

Dennis,

I forgot to get back and tell you at the time, but this was helpful when I was putting together my quiz.

Thanks.

Euchay
Picture of Monica Goddard
Much patience
by Monica Goddard - Thursday, October 18, 2012, 3:44 PM

Craig,

I had the same problem with the essay question. I enjoyed the article and I agree with Bill Gates, sitting a K-5 student in front of a computer all day is ludicrous.

I was interested in the hybrid class, I am going to have to do more investigation.

Monica@hotagain in orange park florida

Picture of Euchay Horsman
Re: Much patience
by Euchay Horsman - Saturday, October 20, 2012, 9:11 PM

I had a problem with the essay question too.  Otherwise, the rest were good.

Thanks for sharing.

Euchay
Picture of Suzan Hebson
Re: Making a quiz takes much time and patience!
by Suzan Hebson - Thursday, October 18, 2012, 9:15 PM

Craig

I took your quiz and thought it made sense. As you note the fill in/short answer question was confusing. I couldn't figure out the right words to gain a score of passing. I attempted many times as you can see.

Sue