Picture of Maggie Rouman
Marnie's Poll
by Maggie Rouman - Thursday, January 28, 2016, 12:26 AM

Marnie, wonderful introduction to a very thought -provoking article. Next time consider hyperlinking it for easier access? Nice use of color! Interesting how most of chose the same response. Have you conisdered using polls in your classroom?

~Maggie@Chicago

Jessica Estevez
Hyperlink
by Jessica Estevez - Thursday, January 28, 2016, 6:52 AM

Marni, 

I appreciated your thought provoking question and the included introduction, all font in red was hard for me to follow for some reason. I support using color, I recommend breaking up the colors or create contrast? I also, did not get to the article quickly because the hyperlink was not created. I have included some instructions with both of the hyperlink words on this message, in case you are interested. It took me a while to figure it out the first time I went through this. I had to highlight the word FIRST before I could hyperlink! 

Jessica

Picture of Catharine Carbaugh
Re: Hyperlink
by Catharine Carbaugh - Thursday, January 28, 2016, 6:08 PM

Marni, 

Thank you for sharing the article. Like Jessica, I'm not a fan of red font. My favorite is navy blue when on white. Hope the survey was easier than making the quiz. I think Moodle offers too many options for formatting quizzes...so much so that the webpage editor is hard to read.

Kate

Picture of Jennifer Richardson
Re: Marnie's Poll
by Jennifer Richardson - Friday, January 29, 2016, 8:07 AM

I liked the poll and the article, but I wish there had been a place to answer the questions you posed with our own short answers as well as the multiple choice.

"What are some positive outcomes when using mobile devices in the classroom for questioning, discussions and evaluating student knowledge?" Really screamed at me to answer from persoal experience, and to learn from others' personal experiences.

Jenn

Skip Navigation

Navigation