Picture of Maggie Rouman
John's Poll
by Maggie Rouman - Wednesday, January 27, 2016, 11:58 PM

You provided a link to a very thought- provoking article. Maybe you might want to add a little more "meat" to the introduction of the article?  I liked how I was able to see everyone's responses at the end. It was interesting that flexibility was the most popular choice.

You provided 4 choices for the poll, however, the article has 8 reasons. Perhaps you should have considered more choices? Overall, well done!

~Maggie@Chicago

Picture of John Hoch
Choice Poll
by John Hoch - Thursday, January 28, 2016, 1:09 PM

Hi Maggie,

As I started to view more of my colleagues polls/quizzes/surveys, I do think a little more of an introduction or supporting statement could have supported the article and provided more direction or understanding as to how this topic related to the question I was asking. 

Regarding the number of options that I had available to pick from, I felt that 8 options may have been too many choices for my poll. Looking back on that decision, it may have been better to highlight all of the reasons that were given in the article but I felt that if I narrowed the choices that were available, I might be able to get a slightly better understanding of exactly what my viewers felt was the greatest benefit of online learning.

Either way, thanks for the feedback. It definitely helped me think about how I could improve my format and results when I do this again!

John

Skip Navigation

Navigation