Posts made by Craig Ahern

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ()
Picture of Craig Ahern
EDUC 760 901 FA 12 -> Gray Group Discussion forum for surveys and quizzes -> Learning Ecosytem
by Craig Ahern - Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 10:49 PM

Nice article, although the article was too abstract for me. Perhaps the article was to scholarly or I was too tired. I thought the questions were comprehensive and meaningful. Overall I enjoyed the assessment but struggled with the article.

Sincerely,

Craig Ahern

Picture of Craig Ahern
EDUC 760 901 FA 12 -> Magenta Group discussion forum for surveys and quizzes -> I liked your assessment on Academic Cheating
by Craig Ahern - Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 10:26 PM

Monica,

I liked taking your assessment. Overall I thought you were very clear as I read your questions and took your test. I did not get a perfect score. I still have much to learn about dishonesty in distance education.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Craig Ahern

Picture of Craig Ahern
EDUC 760 901 FA 12 -> Magenta Group discussion forum for surveys and quizzes -> Nettiquette and my responses
by Craig Ahern - Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 9:57 PM

Marie,

I have made a comment on what I seek for clarification on the quiz you developed.

Sincerely,

Craig Ahern

Picture of Craig Ahern
EDUC 760 901 FA 12 -> Magenta Group discussion forum for surveys and quizzes -> SimSchool Wow!
by Craig Ahern - Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 9:12 PM

Naomi. I took your quiz. The last question marked my response wrong even though I wrote exactly what was in the bullet. You might want to go back and make changes. I admit I was a little tired when I was taking the quiz. Aren't we all the little tired though.

Sincerely,

Craig

P.S. Sorry I jumped ship!

Picture of Craig Ahern
EDUC 760 901 FA 12 -> Orange Group discussion forum for surveys and quizzes -> Making a quiz takes much time and patience!
by Craig Ahern - Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 8:43 PM

Wow! This is an activity I could not leave until the last minute. This activity definitely was time consuming. Learning where to type the questions when changes were made on the format (Multiple Choice, True and False and Fill in the Blank) was a challenge. I even took my own test and did not get the Fill in the appropriate response correctly.The program must have taken my exact words literally. This is surprising. I will need to back into the program and think about this response. Was every body else able to take my quiz.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ()