Posts made by Maggie Rouman

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  ()
Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> Peer Review of surveys and quizzes -> Jennie's Moodle Chunking Quiz
by Maggie Rouman - Saturday, January 30, 2016, 8:14 PM

Jennie,

Wowwhat a treat to able to see the diference betwwn both quizzes. Which version did you prefer? I liked that I was able to see the correct answers at the end and that I had the opportunity to re attempt the quiz. Thank you for sharing!

Maggie@Chicago

Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> THE NEWS FORUM////MAKE SURE TO READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS -> Module 5 is Now Open--Back to D2L! -> Response in D2L
by Maggie Rouman - Friday, January 29, 2016, 9:47 AM

Thanks for your question, Mike! I saw your question in D2L and posted my response there.

Maggie@Chicago

Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> THE NEWS FORUM////MAKE SURE TO READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS -> Module 5 is Now Open--Back to D2L!
by Maggie Rouman - Friday, January 29, 2016, 12:35 AM

Midterm: We're half way there. It goes fast, doesn't it? (If you haven't completed your Midterm Survey please do so now. You're feedback is much appreciated! I'll take your comments as formative feedback. I hope to use your ideas to make the course more effective.)

I am impressed by the group collaborations in Moodle the past two weeks. The teamwork experiences of Modules 3 & 4 give you a taste of the complex interactions, frustrations, and insights of working with your peers 'at a distance'. I hope the lessons learned will be incorporated into your professional practice. Let's say goodbye to Moodle for now. You can come back once the class is over and continue to play and examine all of Moodle's features. Moodle with be open to you for at least a year. In the meantime.... We're back in D2L!

~Maggie@Chicago

Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> Peer Review of surveys and quizzes -> Jennifer's Genius Survey -> Re: Jennifer's Genius Survey
by Maggie Rouman - Thursday, January 28, 2016, 12:55 AM

Great quiz, Jennie! I never used the Pro Profs tool before. I liked that I could check my responses. I also liked the certificate at the end. I can see it giving your students a feeling of accomplishment. Nice job linking your article. Next time consider adding a brief introduction to your quiz? Overall, well done!

Maggie@Chicago

Picture of Maggie Rouman
E-For-Ed - Jan 2016 -> Peer Review of surveys and quizzes -> Mike's Super Survey -> Re: Mike's Super Survey
by Maggie Rouman - Thursday, January 28, 2016, 12:49 AM

Well  done, Mike! You provided a link to a very thought-provoking and timely article. Nice job introducing your poll. The variety of questions depending on the experience of the student and/or teacher was a good idea. Have you used polls in your classroom? If so , when? If not, do you have an idea now about how you can implement them?

Maggie@Chicago

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  ()
Skip Navigation

Navigation