Dennis O'Connor
Mod 3 Evaluation comments posted in D2L: Congratulations to all!
by Dennis OConnor - Monday, February 10, 2014, 1:04 AM

I've just posted my evaluation comments for module 3. You'll find them in D2L clicking Grades in the navigation menu at the top of the page. 

Despite the startup problems earlier in Module 3, you all came through like champs.  Conversations flowed and facilitation tactics were applied.  I'm very impressed with this class. You are becoming a strong community of practice.

I am delighted to be taking over this class as your instructor.  Janice Mertes had to leave the course for personal reasons.  She wishes you all well.

I'm here with you for the remaining weeks of this course.  I'll also be here for you as program advisor for the Certificate program should you choose to continue with us. (I also teach the final course in our program, the E-Learning Practicum).

I missed your icebreaker. (I was out of the country when the course began and missed the first two modules). However by reading your contributions to the netiquette discussion in Module 2, and following your discussions in Module 3 I've gotten to know you.

I am very impressed by the quality of thinking and the dedication to learning that I see in our group. 

Enjoy your new role as Instructor in Module 4.  You have full instructor access to this class. It's your chance to peek under the hood and see how an LMS works. I look forward to seeing all of the different kinds of assessments you develop this week. (This is just a taste of online assessment, we have an entire class dedicated to this essential area!)

See you online!

Dennis

(oconnord@uwstout.edu)

Skip Navigation

Navigation