Picture of Carol Imani
Sorta Quiz
by Carol Imani - Saturday, October 20, 2012, 10:25 PM

Group Members,

Here it is 8:30 pm on the West Coast and I finally succeeded in posting two quiz questions.  Why only two?  Because Dennis took pity on me in a phone conversation this afternoon when I wasn't able to locate the ten questions, with four multiple choice responses for each, which I posted yesterday.  He explained to me that I hadn't posted them from the Question Bank which is why they were not showing up and explained too, in a video, how to do that. But we weren't able to locate them in the phone bank hard as we tried.  So he said to just repost two of them so that I got a little practice with the process.  

He also said to give them distinctive names so that I'd be able to find them easily among the 342 other questions in the Question Bank.  So feeling a bit giddy, by this point, with the effort to finish good old Activity 3, I named my two questions Barack Obama and Mitt Romney--which will probably result in double takes from future students for some time to come.

If you are still trying to wind up work for this Module at the last minute I don't think you need to take my two question quiz.  Congratulations to all of us for getting through Module 4.  On to Module 5.

Picture of Maggie Rouman
Congratulations!
by Maggie Rouman - Sunday, October 21, 2012, 2:51 PM

Congratulations, Carol and everyone. You met the challenge of creating and posting your assessment. Onward!

Maggie