Picture of Troy Davies
module 4 questions
by Troy Davies - Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 12:44 AM

Hi Maggie:

I just posted my assessment for Module 4, and I have a couple quick questions:

1. Once posted, I noticed the link for some students' assessments have a green question mark before the post title, and for others the question mark is black. What is the difference, and does it matter?

2. I also noticed some post titles are slightly indented to the right. I did this by pressing the "move right" icon as mentioned in the Lynda video, but does this make any kind of difference?

3. Once finished creating the choice poll, at the very bottom I had the choice of " save and return to course" or "save and display." I chose the former. Does that matter and what is the difference?

Thanks!

Troy 

Picture of Maggie Rouman
I have answers for you!
by Maggie Rouman - Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 12:57 AM

Hi Troy,

Great questions! I  respond below:

Once posted, I noticed the link for some students' assessments have a green question mark before the post title, and for others the question mark is black. What is the difference, and does it matter? 

-The black is the symbol for a poll and the green is for a feedback survey.

I also noticed some post titles are slightly indented to the right. I did this by pressing the "move right" icon as mentioned in the Lynda video, but does this make any kind of difference?

-It doesn't have to be indented. Moving right is not necessary. Makes no difference.

Once finished creating the choice poll, at the very bottom I had the choice of " save and return to course" or "save and display." I chose the former. Does that matter and what is the difference?

-It doesn't make a difference

I hope this helps!

Maggie

Skip Navigation

Navigation