Picture of Sheilah Smith
Sharon's Quiz
by Sheilah Smith - Thursday, May 28, 2015, 9:26 PM

Sharon,

I liked the article that you chose. It was interesting to read as a beginner and the resources are valuable. The question i missed was UW Stout offering a degree. I thought the programs were certificates, not degrees. You used a good mix of question responses.

I agree that learning Moodle takes time. We still use it in my school district, but it is being phased out with a learning management system, Schoology. In Google Forms, there is a branching option so the quizzes can be differentiated. I didn't see that option here, but I was trying to learn what I needed to create a quiz. It would be surprising if that is not a Moodle option because it seems so comprehensive in many ways.

Sheilah

Picture of Sharon Suchla
Re: Sharon's Quiz
by Sharon Suchla - Friday, May 29, 2015, 6:17 PM

Thanks for the feedback, Sheilah.  I think you are correct.  I don't think Stout has an actual degree, unless they are talking about one of the undergraduate majors. I suppose that they weren't necessarily very precise when they comprised that list of universities.  I knew it would be kind of a trick question.  But it was on their list!

Sharon